This is one of my favorite desserts to make, and it’s super easy. Try it out for yourself and let me know which pie filling you used.
- 2 cans of pie filling (apple, cherry, etc)
- 1 box golden butter cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a 13×9 pan, spread the 2 cans of pie filling evenly to the bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cinnamon and sugar
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the filling
- Cut the butter sticks and place them over the top of the mix
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top
- Once done, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream.