What I love about this recipe is that it takes no wait time at all. Because it uses self-rising flour, you don’t have to allow it to rise for a couple hours. Another reason is that my kids LOVE it when I make this dough. We’ve made cheese bomb rolls (wrapped cubes of mozzarella cheese in the dough), breadsticks, and pizza with this recipe.
We made a super simple cheese pizza with ours. I had left over shredded cheese and a half jar of pizza sauce. Thankfully, my kids were satisfied.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and greek yogurt to mixer.
- Mix until it forms into a ball.
- Oil up your sheet pan and stretch out dough.
- Add toppings to your liking.
- Put in oven for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice up and enjoy!